Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Setting up and using your phoneYour phone's settingsChange
- How do I setup my tablet or mobile broadband dongle for internet access?
- How do I transfer my content from my old phone to my new phone?
- What is an IMEI and how do I find it?
- How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?
- Where are the guides and FAQs for my particular phone?
- How do I get my fax number or data number?
- How do I find out my SIM card number?