Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Setting up and using your phoneHelp with your SIMChange
- How do I lock my SIM on BlackBerry?
- How do I lock my SIM on Windows phone?
- How do I lock my SIM on iPhone?
- How do I lock my SIM on android?
- What is an Near Field Communication (NFC) SIM?
- You sent me the wrong type of SIM. What do I do now?
- How do I transfer my Vodafone number to a new SIM?
- How do I lock my SIM?
- What’s SIM swap and when do I need to do one?
- Why am I having problems swapping my SIM?
- Why is my new SIM not working?
- When does my SIM card expire?
- Where can I get a replacement SIM card?
- How do I order a free Pay as you go SIM?
- How do I connect my SIM?
- What do I need to do before swapping my SIM?
- What are the different SIM sizes?
- How do I find out my SIM card number?
- How can I get a replacement Pay as you go SIM for my dongle?
- Can I get a Pay as you go SIM for my iPad or tablet?