Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Protecting your phoneLost phoneChange
- What should I do if I think my phone’s lost or stolen?
- My phone was stolen – what should I do?
- I’ve lost my phone – what should I do?
- How do I get a proof of purchase?
- How do I make a claim under Vodafone Insurance?
- What is Vodafone Insurance, and how do I get it?
- What might it cost if my phone’s lost or stolen?
- I've found a lost phone - what should I do with it?
- I’ve found my phone again after reporting it lost or stolen – what should I do?
- My lost/stolen phone was insured – how do I make a claim?