Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Network and coverageVodafone Red 4G plansChange
- I’m not due an upgrade – can I still get 4G?
- How do I get 4G?
- Can I track how much internet I’ve used?
- What happens if I use up all my internet allowance?
- I‘m not on a Red plan – is there another way to get Vodafone 4G?
- If I upgrade from a Red plan to a Red 4G plan, will I get the inclusive entertainment pack?
- Is Data Test Drive available on Red 4G plans?
- What if there's no 4G in my area?
- What will a Red 4G plan cost me?
- Can I use 4G abroad?