Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Network and coverageVodafone 4GChange
- How do I get 4G with my Freedom Freebee?
- Why can’t I get 4G abroad?
- Which devices can I connect to a 4G Mobile Wi-Fi device?
- Will my Sure Signal work with 4G?
- I’ve heard 4G phones give off more radiation than 3G phones – is this true?
- Can I connect to Vodafone 4G on my 4G iPad?
- How do I connect my device to 4G?
- Which phones are ready for 4G - and how do I get one?
- How do I get 4G, and when is it available in my area?
- What actual speeds am I likely to get on 4G?
- Is HSPA+ (3G) only available for 4G customers?
- Your 4G logo includes HSPA+ What does this mean?
- What’s the difference between 800, 1800 and 2.6?
- Will my data usage be more when using 4G and will there be any impact on my Wi-Fi usage?
- What happens when I make a voice call - why does it fall back to 3G?
- When is 4G coming to my area?
- What do I need to get the new 4G service?
- What will effect my 4G signal?
- I've heard Ofcom are allowing mobile operators to use their existing frequencies for 4G too. What does that mean?
- Will the 800MHz 4G spectrum interfere with TV signals and what are you doing about it?
- What share of the 4G spectrum did Vodafone get?
- Will my 4G phone work on other 4G networks when I go abroad?
- My friend has a different device than me and gets a better 4G signal- why is this?
- What's 4G?