Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Network and coverageVodafone 2G and 3G networksChange
- Why can’t I make calls or texts?
- I have no signal on my phone, what should I do?
- How do I check coverage in my area?
- How can I improve my phone’s battery life?
- Why should I make sure my phone is using the 3G network?
- What is internet calling, and can I use it on my phone?
- How can I improve my 3G signal?
- Does signal quality differ between phones?
- How can I get faster internet speeds on my phone?
- Will I get the benefit of Vodafone HSDPA+ (3G) if I don’t have a 4G device?
- How can I measure what speed I’m actually getting?
- I've heard that Vodafone buying Cable and Wireless makes a better mobile network. Why is this?
- How can I get better reception?