Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Network and coverageSure SignalChange
- What if I need more help with my Sure Signal?
- How do I manage people that use my Sure Signal?
- My sure signal has stopped working what should I do
- Reset your Vodafone Sure Signal 3
- Reset your Vodafone Sure Signal 2
- Reset your Vodafone Sure Signal 1
- What is Vodafone Sure Signal?
- What do I need for Vodafone Sure Signal?
- How do I de-register my Sure Signal?
- How do I change the owner of a Sure Signal?
- What do I do if my Vodafone Sure Signal is stolen?
- How do I move my Vodafone Sure Signal to a new location?
- Can I stop my phone number being added to Sure Signals?
- My Sure Signal is working, but not with my phone. What can I do?
- How can I tell if my Sure Signal is working?
- How do I register and set up my Sure Signal?
- Which Sure Signal version do I have?