Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Network and coverageRural Open Sure SignalChange
- Will it affect my existing broadband?
- If successful, how long will my community keep Open Sure Signal for?
- Who should get involved, at a local level?
- When will you start to install Open Sure Signal across the successful communities?
- What about the communities that aren’t chosen as part of this programme?
- How will you choose the successful communities?
- What do you mean by a ‘small business centre’?
- Why does it matter how many tourists visit my community?
- Why do you need to know the ‘shape’ of my community?
- My community doesn’t have broadband, can I still apply?
- How can I check my community’s broadband speed?
- How is Open Sure Signal powered and what does it cost?
- How will the units be installed at each site?
- How many Open Sure Signal units will be installed in my community?
- Where's the best place for Open Sure Signal units in my community? (Please refer to this section when completing your 'site sheet')
- Can Open Sure Signal bring 4G to my community?
- Will Open Sure Signal cure all coverage black spots?
- I have a Sure Signal in my home. Will it interfere with the Open Sure Signal?
- Who can use Open Sure Signal?
- How far does the signal from an Open Sure Signal reach?
- How many people can use a Rural Open Sure Signal?
- Does it cost anything to use a Rural Open Sure Signal?
- What frequency does Open Sure Signal use?
- What do I need for Open Sure Signal to work?
- Why does each community need to nominate a ‘Village Champion’?
- How powerful is a Rural Open Sure Signal?
- What can a Rural Open Sure Signal do?
- What does a Rural Open Sure Signal look like?
- What is Open Sure Signal?
- Why have you launched the Rural Open Sure Signal programme?