Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Joining and UpgradingUpgrade your phone or your planChange
- How do I get the £20 when switching from O2 and/or EE?
- How do I know I'm eligible for £20 credit?
- Can I get the £20 if I've always been with Vodafone and just upgraded my contract?
- Can I get the £20 if I've moved from Three or another network?
- When do I get the £20?
- What do I do if my £20 credit hasn't been applied to my fourth month bill?
- I moved to Vodafone from O2 or EE before 1 April 2015, am I eligible?
- Can I get the £20 if I buy my new Vodafone contract through a third party like Dixons Carphone?
- What is the Fixed Price Promise?
- What is the £20 switcher offer?
- I've just upgraded my phone. How do I get started?
- How do I upgrade?
- How do I change my plan?
- How do I add another phone to my account?
- How do I get the new iPhone?
- I’m not due an upgrade – can I still get 4G?
- If I upgrade from a Red plan to a Red 4G plan, will I get the inclusive entertainment pack?
- Early upgrade - When can I upgrade my phone?
- What happens to my discounts and extras when I upgrade?
- What happens if I decide to upgrade early?
- What do I get if I upgrade my phone?
- When can I upgrade my phone?