Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Joining and UpgradingKeep my numberChange
- How do I get the £20 when switching from O2 and/or EE?
- How do I know I'm eligible for £20 credit?
- Can I get the £20 if I've always been with Vodafone and just upgraded my contract?
- Can I get the £20 if I've moved from Three or another network?
- When do I get the £20?
- What do I do if my £20 credit hasn't been applied to my fourth month bill?
- I moved to Vodafone from O2 or EE before 1 April 2015, am I eligible?
- Can I get the £20 if I buy my new Vodafone contract through a third party like Dixons Carphone?
- What is the Fixed Price Promise?
- What is the £20 switcher offer?
- How do I transfer my contacts, pictures and videos after upgrading?
- What’s a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC)?
- How do I transfer my content from my old phone to my new phone?
- How do I bring my existing number to Vodafone?
- What happens on the day my number moves to Vodafone?
- What day will my number change?