Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
InternetSet up internet, email and BBM on BlackberryChange
- Why can't I get company email messages on my new BlackBerry?
- How many email addresses can I set up on BIS?
- If I've opted out of Blackberry BIS, why am I still able to send BBM messages and emails?
- Where can I get the latest BlackBerry Software for my device?
- How do I get BES?
- How do I get BIS?
- Do I need BlackBerry BIS or BES – and what’s the difference between them?