Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
InternetConnecting to the internet on your phoneChange
- How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?
- BT Wi-fi access - what is it?
- How do I switch off data on my phone?
- How can I set up the internet on my iPhone 6?
- Why have I been charged for using the internet?
- Why can't I access some websites when I use the internet?
- Why can’t I get online on the London Underground?
- How can I connect to the London Underground Wi-Fi?
- Why does BT Wi-Fi Connection Manager keep failing to connect me to a BT Wi-Fi premium hotspot?
- How do I connect to a BT Wi-fi premium hotspot?
- How do I find my nearest BT Wi-fi premium hotspot?
- What is Wi-Fi, and how do I use it on Vodafone?
- How much of my internet allowance will I use for emails, apps, music and video?