Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Home phoneHome phone troubleshootingChange
- My landline isn’t working. How can I test it and check my home phone equipment?
- I can’t set up any features on my home phone. What should I do?
- Why is there a noise on my home phone when I pick it up?
- Why isn’t Caller display working on my home phone?
- My home phone only rings three times before going to voicemail. What should I do?
- The free voicemail on my home phone isn’t working. What should I do?
- I can receive incoming calls on my home phone, but can’t call out. What should I do?
- My Vodafone home phone isn’t ringing or receiving incoming calls. What should I do?
- I can’t get a dial tone or there’s crackling on my home phone line. What should I do?