Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Home phoneHome phone featuresChange
- How do I stop getting text calls on my home phone?
- How can I find out who last called me on my home phone?
- What does the Recall (R) button do on my home phone?
- Can I send text messages from my home phone?
- How do I sign up to ex-directory services on my home phone?
- What are the daytime, evening and weekend calling periods for my home phone?
- How do I withhold my number on my home phone?