Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Going or calling abroadUsing your phone when you're abroadChange
- Can I use my dongle, Mobile Wi-Fi or tablet abroad?
- What do I need to do before travelling abroad?
- How much does it cost to call, text and use internet abroad?
- How do I use my voicemail abroad?
- Do I need to activate my phone to use it abroad?
- How can I stop my phone being used abroad to call, text or access the internet?
- Who do I contact if I have issues with my phone while roaming?
- Where can I find out more information on using my device abroad?
- How do I text when I’m abroad?
- I’m abroad but can’t access the internet on my device. What can I do?
- I’m abroad but can’t make a call on my device. What can I do?
- How do I make calls when I’m abroad?
- Which network should I connect to when I’m abroad?
- Can I use my mobile broadband abroad?