Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Calls, texts and voicemailLocal number dialingChange
- Who should I contact for further information?
- Has any other area been affected by these changes?
- How will the changes create more numbers?
- Will my phone number(s) change?
- Will the cost of a local call change?
- What if I forget to dial the code?
- Why is this change necessary?
- What action do I need to take?
- When is this change taking place?
- Which areas are affected?
- What changes are happening to local phone calls?