Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Account, billing and TopUpsUnderstanding charges on your billChange
- How can I stop premium rate services being assessed from my phone?
- How can I dispute a charge for a premium rate service on my bill?
- Why have I been charged so much for a call to a 118 number?
- Why’s my bill higher than normal?
- How can I reduce my bills?
- What are premium rate services?
- What is the premium rate service I’ve been charged for?
- What are these numbers on my bill I don't recognise?
- Why have I been charged for using the internet?
- When do my minutes, texts and data allowances start each month?
- When will I get my first bill and how much will it be?
- Why am I being charged for not having a Direct Debit set up on my account?
- Why haven't I been charged for some of my calls, texts and data when I was abroad?
- Why are there two charges for the same text?
- How much does it cost for calls, texts and internet?
- Why have you charged for more minutes than I’ve actually used?