Help and Support
Type a question and we'll find the answer
Or browse through our topics
If you are not sure, this is how to check your OS version
- 1. Press the 'Settings' to launch the settings menu
- 2. Press 'General'
- 3. Now go to 'About'
- 4. You can check the OS version under 'Version'
Account, billing and TopUpsHow you receive and pay your billChange
- Can I change my Direct Debit date?
- How do I check my account is active after a late payment?
- How do I make a payment to reactivate my service if it's been suspended?
- How can I check that my bill payment has been made?
- Can I have large print, audio or Braille bills?
- Can I change my Direct Debit online?
- How do I see my Pay monthly bill?
- How can I get a copy of my previous bills?
- How can I download my bill to print or save it?
- What should I do if I can’t pay my bill?
- How can I change my payment method?
- Can I have a paper bill?
- How can I check the balance from my last bill?
- How do I pay my phone bill?
- When will my Direct Debit payment be collected?
- My Vodafone account has been closed but I still owe you money. How should I pay?
- Why has my Direct Debit changed?
- Why can’t I download a PDF of my bill with an Android phone?